Saturday, August 23, 2008

And, we're off.....AGAIN

Okay, not quite, but soon. I'm blaming my lack of keeping you all in the know on the computer keyboard's issues with c's and the space bar, and that I've been sick, AND that we just made a drop-everything-and-drive-to-Arizona-to-interview-for-a-job trip, and now we're packing furiously to be ready to start loading the moving truck on Monday.

CRAZY! Wouldn't even begin to describe it. INSANE! is a little more on.

Oh, and to add to it all, Daniel and I have been asked to speak in our new-soon-to-be-former ward tomorrow! The topic is on forgiving one another, so I guess I shouldn't start griping about anything or anyone right now.

No, really, this move is a good thing. It's just, well, ANOTHER MOVE! Can I tell you how tired I am of moving!

And, I'm really really sad to be leaving this wonderful land of Idaho Falls. I love our apartment, love being close to family, love our ward, love the new neighbors across the street with their twin 2 year-olds.

Well, I guess such is life. My life anyway. If I add up just cities I've lived in since I was 18, (and not counting the mission cities), it comes to at least 18!

That makes me tired thinking about it. Better go to bed so I can get up early enough to put my talk together.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Monday?!?! Is that what day your leaving??? NOOOO!!! Wait for me! LOL I'll get home late Monday night. So we need to get together Tuesday. Do I have anything of yours? I know that you have a couple things of mine. This is just so crazy!! I'll talk to you soon!

BB said...

Girl, you are one busy little bee! But, YAY for me, 'cause now you will be in Arizona so I can visit you guys when I visit family in AZ. I assume you're moving somewhere in the vicinity of Mesa? Love your posts and just the info of your VERY MOVING life. ;) Guess I'll go buy NOT so warm outfits for yer boys since you're leaving Idaho now. Congratulations on hopefully a "gooder" job, maybe?
Keep us informed. Thanks.
Love you, Beck

Kristen said...

Wow, off you go again! Good luck with everything. I assume that since you're moving there, he got the position? That's wonderful. I'm sure there will be great people there too. I hope your talk went well.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Wow...that's crazy! Off to Arizona, eh? Glad Dan was able to find a position, and hope things work out for you guys soon so you can feel settled.