Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictures, what pictures??



Okay, WOW, I feel guilty. I just found a friend's blog from my first single's ward in Escondido, CA and had fun looking through her blog post and pictures, and decided to see what my blog looks like on first glance. Man, I should be shot! Here I am, an aspiring child/family photographer, and my blog has next to no pictures! My cop out is that I send everyone on my group email list semi-regular slideshows with pics of the kids, but still.... And, I've not posted anything in awhile, including Halloween and Christmas pics. So, since I'm too busy at the moment to post much, I'll post 2 quick pics, and then if you all bug me enough with your comments maybe I'll remember to post more later this week, or Sunday at the latest.

--Stephanie

5 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

What a nice family picture! I don't remember ever seeing a picture with all of you together. Beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Amy. I'm not one who likes photos of me (especially at my current weight), so I usually am behind the camera instead of in front of it. But we needed one, so after shooting a friend's family, I handed them my camera. The shot in color isn't very good, but the BandW conversion with "selective" cropping worked okay. Nothing to hang on the wall, but it works for a blog and scrapbook. I may actually have a friend do a family shoot for us, and do her family in exchange. THen I may end up with something wall worthy.

Cali said...

I agree, your family photo looks so nice. I love seeing pictures of my mom from when I was little, but there aren't very many because she was usually the one taking the pictures. Now I make the same the mistake! I think it is beautiful to see you (and Daniel) with your boys.

I never did thank you for being so wonderful to us while we were out there. It was really nice to get to know you better and to spend time with you. It really meant a lot to me to have friends, and you are wonderful! Thank you so much. I hope that you are doing well.

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Cali. And, you're welcome. It was nice for us having you here, too. We're faring alright. Just really busy with too many need to do projects. I feel so bad that I spend so little time on my own kids pictures. I'm too busy editing everyone else's.

Kristen said...

Those ARE great photos. I hope you have the family one up in your house. Our kids love looking at the picture of our family on our wall, even if Ben and I would rather just see the kids in it. =o)

I like posting pictures and THEN emailing those to family, it saves me the step of preparing an email or slideshow. But you know what you have time for, so good luck and we'll enjoy whatever you get around to!