Monday, August 17, 2009

Top 10 Excuses for Not Blogging

okay,these are my REAL excuses, so probably not very funny, maybe I should do a funny one as well. How bout any of you bloggers out there add a comment with yours and we'll make a list.

10. I'm pregnant, so not thinking clearly and can't even remember to make important phone calls, like scheduling my 20 month-old's 18 month well child visit.
9. The house is usually a wreck which heightens the can't think clearly syndrome.
8. Once I start a post, I'm addicted to waiting for comments, and usually get next to none, so why set myself up for disappointment?
7. I already spend too much time on the computer.
6. Trying to "catch up" takes too long.
5. Our "c" button on the laptop is basically shot, so I have to cut and paste my "c's" which means hitting SHIFT plus insert every time.
4. The space bar is also having issues, so I either get no space or 3-4 in a row,and there's no rhyme or reason to it. So, typing anything longer than a website address is tedious.
3. I have two little boys always clammering for my attention, and one of them likes to climb on my when I'm on the computer.
2. Getting stuff ready for the baby is time consuming.
1. We're buying a house!!!! Therefor, tons of searching, paperwork, phone calls, paper gathering, getting a home inspection, dealing with the logistics of a government incentive and all the hoop-jumping it requires, is enough to keep my distracted from anything recreational! (Nother post to follow with details on the house we're in the process of buying.)

--Stephanie

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That's so exciting that you're buying a house! And you should be getting close to your due date, right? It makes sense that you don't have a bunch of time to blog right now, but I would love to see pictures of your boys!

Cali said...

Sometimes it just isn't easy! You're so busy--I would be exhausted! How exciting to be buying a house--I can't wait to hear more details and see pictures. How are you feeling? I hope that you are doing well:)

Montana at the Helm said...

I am surprised you are still functioning! Wow, you sure have a lot on your plate. I can't wait to hear about the house though!